LOF REVIEW


I was just sitting at my desk, thinking about food, as I do! Lord of the fries popped into my head! It is a delicious fast food joint that is fully vegan! OMG!
I thought I would give you a comprehensive review, as I would absolutely HATE IT if you went there and were put off by something that wasn't up to your standards. I have tried most of the menu, so here are my faves!!

BURGERS -

Spicy burger : Very tasty, sweet tangy ketchup, mustard, gherkins and some slight spice in there. Just really great.

Parma : This is quite rich so I feel like you have to be in a decadent, indulgent mood. Do not consume hungover.

Chickn' : It seems to be quite popular, I like it but it needs some sort of BBQ sauce added, so if you are ok with adding your own sauce then this is yum. 
FRIES -

Shoe string fries :  Super crisp and great. 
Sweet potato : Yum but not crispy, so if you like crisp do not order these.

SIDE NOTE - Personally recommend no 'deluxe' toppings, they weren't worth it to me.

SAUCES - 

Ok so the sauces are fab, but in my opinion, just keep it chill and simple and you will be rewarded. 

American : BBQ... yum
Parisian :  a garlic aioli, yum yum and more yum 
Belgian : I was expecting this aioli to be a bit bland.. but it is not!!! Less garlicky but still full of divine flavour.  

HOTDOGS - 

I like the Hotdogs but the last time I had one the bread wasn't as fresh as it should of been. But will still tell you my favourites. 

Melbourne : Just your classic Hotdog.
Chicago : A bit fancier, my personal favorite because I love the green relish they add. 

SIDES - 

Nuggets : I found I only enjoyed nuggets if I tossed them in the American BBQ sauce. Otherwise found them a bit dry, but in the sauce they are delicious.
SHAKES - 
Not a huge fan but if you are going to get one get the chocolate bliss with Oreo, and ask them if they can make it cold, if they can't.. then don't bother. 

SO THAT'S IT!
 My review done and dusted. 
I usually order two burgers and fries because I eat a lot, or sometimes just two burgers. Really depends on my mood. 

Hope you enjoyed this and make the right choice when you visit Lord of the fries!!!



Comments

Popular Posts