portobello mushroom salad


I have been LOVING mushrooms at the moment! They bring an almost 'meaty' texture to salads and I have been adding them into almost every meal. I love them raw cut up or roasted like I have done here. I put these in the oven with nothing on them, so this is definitely a lazy persons guide to a tasty salad. This could be made for one person or even as a large salad for a family or dinner party! Enjoy

Ingredients ( serves 1) :

1 cup chopped kale
1 cup baby spinach
1 large tomato
Handful of  chopped cucumber 
1 Tbsp sundried tomato
2 Tbsp chopped raw almonds
3 portobello mushrooms
Juice of half a lemon

Dressing :

1 Tbsp tahini
1 Tbsp sweet chilli
1 tsp garlic powder 
water to thin

Place mushrooms on a baking tray and into a preheated oven of 200degrees celsius. These take around 20-25mins. 


Place them face up and straight into oven ( so easy, right?)


Meanwhile, prepare vegetables for the salad. Layer the baby spinach, chopped kale, tomato, cucumber and sun-dried tomatoes. Squeeze over the lemon juice.
Place cooked mushrooms on top and garnish with almonds. 
Drizzle over Tahini, sweet chilli dressing and you are done!!





Here is my youtube video where you can see me make this! 





Comments

Popular Posts